About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, sister and friend who loves to create whether scrapbooking, taking pictures, gardening or cooking. I want you to read this blog, smile, giggle and be inspired to do what you love. Create, create, create that is who we are and let's enjoy the journey together!!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Yeah for Friday

So its Friday! and I am totally ready for the weekend. I will be all alone no hubby this weekend, so I have to round up the kiddos alone which should be no problem. I have plenty of activities planned including carving pumpkins! Have I ever in my life carved a pumpkin...NO! So I am either crazy or a genius hopefully there will be no posted pics of me with bandages on my fingers :) or better yet their fingers! Hopefully between carving pumpkins, attending the state fair, soccer games and school dances I will have time to make at least a card if not finish the board books I've been working on for a friend. Will post pics soon! Have a great weekend!!!!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment