About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, sister and friend who loves to create whether scrapbooking, taking pictures, gardening or cooking. I want you to read this blog, smile, giggle and be inspired to do what you love. Create, create, create that is who we are and let's enjoy the journey together!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Sweet Treats! Muah!!

I have been enjoying gaining some scrapbook and craft inspiration from others and thus I found two great projects for Halloween. I made these treats for my sons class and my sisters class as well as a few other friends and their children. They are adorably cute and can adapted for anytime of the year. Check it out below!! They are the cutest S'mores treats super super easy and Hand Sanitizer Holder!



Above: I used different halloween papers as my toppers! Love the Martha Stewart Goo Punch




 Above: these little treats are actually mini halloween hand sanitizer for the teachers, how appropriate!

                                                    All packed and ready to go!

Happy Halloween!!!!

If you are interested in creating any of these cute and adorable treats you can find the video tutorials from the Pink Cricut S'mores Halloween Treats and the Dawn's Stamping Thoughts Hand Sanitizer Holders here!

No comments:

Post a Comment