About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, sister and friend who loves to create whether scrapbooking, taking pictures, gardening or cooking. I want you to read this blog, smile, giggle and be inspired to do what you love. Create, create, create that is who we are and let's enjoy the journey together!!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday! Friday! Friday!

I love the weekends, a great time to spend with my family....the smell of homemade pancakes on Saturday mornings is just addictive! I've had a very slow craft week, I think I did one thing! I plan on cropping on Sunday with a girlfriend which should be super fun, and maybe I can catch up on some projects. I am still working on my little storybooks which are going to be soo cute, can't wait to post pictures...you are so going to love them, I promise!  Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. Your blog is so cute! Hope you had a great time cropping on Sunday!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I'm a newbie at this but I am having fun!! Love your work

    ReplyDelete