About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, sister and friend who loves to create whether scrapbooking, taking pictures, gardening or cooking. I want you to read this blog, smile, giggle and be inspired to do what you love. Create, create, create that is who we are and let's enjoy the journey together!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Boys Boys and Boys

I love my boys! All three of them, yes three of them! Ages range from 3 weeks (today!) to 17 years old. Yes you read that right and its not a typo! :) I do find doing layouts for my boys seems to be a challenge and I need more techniques to make them cute and interesting without making them girly. I am looking for some options so if anyone has some let me know. I think I will try Tim Holtz and there are so many options with his line of products and they tend to lean on the masculine side however you can use them for anything. I am on quest for all things TH, classes , videos, etc...

But for now I am working with various things and getting scrapbooks ready for my senior in high school....ahhh!!! I am taking a trip down memory lane right now as I scrapbook his early years and it is a mix of emotions I am going through. I will post pics soon of some of the pages I have done thus far so be on the lookout!
The vets! 17 and 7

My precious three week old!





They are just wonderful and I wouldn't want to imaging life without them!











I have tons of reasons to keep scrapbooking and these are my top three reasons :)












I will keep searching for new techniques to bring my boys' pages to life so if you have suggestions let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you, Mother Steele! Your inspirations are very handsome. Enjoy creating...tp

    ReplyDelete