About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, sister and friend who loves to create whether scrapbooking, taking pictures, gardening or cooking. I want you to read this blog, smile, giggle and be inspired to do what you love. Create, create, create that is who we are and let's enjoy the journey together!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Time to Make the Donuts!

As I prepare one of the many layouts for my Senior in high school I get the chance to take a trip down memory lane! I decided to do a layout of one his pre-school field trips...did I say preschool? AND the more amazing thing is I remember what happened on the field trip! How time flies...and now we are trading trips to the donut shop for AP Physics...wow! This is going to be an emotional and exciting year and I have much to scrap!

I titled this layout "Time to Make the Donuts" and I used the Mickey Font from Cricut.

Love the colors and the Mickey Font

I remember this field trip like it was yesterday! and it was actually 13 years ago!!!!! 

One of many layouts to come...its going to an interesting year :)

A Senior in high school and this is a preschool layout...I have work to do! Have a great week!

Mocha Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment