About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, sister and friend who loves to create whether scrapbooking, taking pictures, gardening or cooking. I want you to read this blog, smile, giggle and be inspired to do what you love. Create, create, create that is who we are and let's enjoy the journey together!!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Really?!

Thinking of adding some bling! 
It's been a over a month since my last post! I've even started ignoring my own blog...like the one piece of mail you don't want to open because you know you need to do something about it! Really?! I haven't been feeling rather crafty lately...well...that's a lie. I have been feeling crafty..I'm just to darn tired to finish my projects, take pictures and upload them. ha! Go figure! Anyways...to spark some inspiration I have been all over youtube watching vids on everything from coloring with Copics (still trying to understand the obsession...perhaps I need to take a class) to craft room re-organizing. I found some really neat blogs and even subscribed to a few channels...there are quite the number of creative folks out there and they got me pumped and ready to go!! I even hopped back on Ustream to watch Prima live! Nice!!! Love those folks. What is the ultimate thing that helps inspire me? Glad you asked!! SHOPPING!! Yes friends shopping!!! I purchased some many great things in the past week and I just giddy!! From stamps to glue (Helmar that its) that I am thrilled to get to scrapping! For the first time since say....Christmas..I used my Gypsy...I'm on a roll people! Now that does mean I need to upload and post the pics...gotta find an easier way to do that, it drives me nuts!! Perhaps next time I'll post a haul video. Until I photo my current scrap pages I will leave you with some utter cuteness! Check it out! I am playing with the Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and more....hmmm thinking of cute embellies... Until later...

1 comment:

  1. I love this purse the pattern is gorgeous! I wish there were more hours in the day to create more and yes I am just like you, shopping makes me happy. I am almost embarrased to show my purchases, especially since I still have a few on the way, lol.

    ReplyDelete